Marc Myers took on the role as centre manager just before Christmas and has had a long career in the retail sector.
He told News Shopper: "The changes in the business are still so fresh but I’ve got a great team here and it’s a great place to be. It excites me to be here."
Mr Myers started out managing Marks and Spencer stores and described himself as a "poacher-turned-gamekeeper" having made the transition to shopping centres 10 years ago.
He explained: "I’ve seen lots of areas - I’ve been in management, buying and shopping centres.
"I can see how they can help town centre regeneration.
"I’m so passionate about business and retail. I want to see Bromley thrive and feel my experiences allows me to do something here."
Mr Myers is married with three children. He lives in Essex.
- Blackheath and Woolwich gynaecologist struck off after squeezing patient's nipples to see if they were 'still milking'
- UKIP chooses candidates for Dartford Council by-elections
- Man, 22, arrested over Thamesmead murder of Ben Fasina
- Panic at Lewisham Hospital after someone shouts 'Ebola' following admission of patient by staff wearing biohazard suits
- Pro golfer-turned police officer back on the golf course to take a swing at anti-social youths