Marc Myers took on the role as centre manager just before Christmas and has had a long career in the retail sector.
He told News Shopper: "The changes in the business are still so fresh but I’ve got a great team here and it’s a great place to be. It excites me to be here."
Mr Myers started out managing Marks and Spencer stores and described himself as a "poacher-turned-gamekeeper" having made the transition to shopping centres 10 years ago.
He explained: "I’ve seen lots of areas - I’ve been in management, buying and shopping centres.
"I can see how they can help town centre regeneration.
"I’m so passionate about business and retail. I want to see Bromley thrive and feel my experiences allows me to do something here."
Mr Myers is married with three children. He lives in Essex.
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union