Marc Myers took on the role as centre manager just before Christmas and has had a long career in the retail sector.
He told News Shopper: "The changes in the business are still so fresh but I’ve got a great team here and it’s a great place to be. It excites me to be here."
Mr Myers started out managing Marks and Spencer stores and described himself as a "poacher-turned-gamekeeper" having made the transition to shopping centres 10 years ago.
He explained: "I’ve seen lots of areas - I’ve been in management, buying and shopping centres.
"I can see how they can help town centre regeneration.
"I’m so passionate about business and retail. I want to see Bromley thrive and feel my experiences allows me to do something here."
Mr Myers is married with three children. He lives in Essex.
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation