Marc Myers took on the role as centre manager just before Christmas and has had a long career in the retail sector.
He told News Shopper: "The changes in the business are still so fresh but I’ve got a great team here and it’s a great place to be. It excites me to be here."
Mr Myers started out managing Marks and Spencer stores and described himself as a "poacher-turned-gamekeeper" having made the transition to shopping centres 10 years ago.
He explained: "I’ve seen lots of areas - I’ve been in management, buying and shopping centres.
"I can see how they can help town centre regeneration.
"I’m so passionate about business and retail. I want to see Bromley thrive and feel my experiences allows me to do something here."
Mr Myers is married with three children. He lives in Essex.
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Abbey Wood mum sentenced for being drunk in charge of small child
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas message to seven-year-old Slade Green cancer sufferer
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid