Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
New centre manager at intu Bromley to lead multi-million pound project
Marc Myers took on the role as centre manager just before Christmas and has had a long career in the retail sector.
He told News Shopper: "The changes in the business are still so fresh but I’ve got a great team here and it’s a great place to be. It excites me to be here."
Mr Myers started out managing Marks and Spencer stores and described himself as a "poacher-turned-gamekeeper" having made the transition to shopping centres 10 years ago.
He explained: "I’ve seen lots of areas - I’ve been in management, buying and shopping centres.
"I can see how they can help town centre regeneration.
"I’m so passionate about business and retail. I want to see Bromley thrive and feel my experiences allows me to do something here."
Mr Myers is married with three children. He lives in Essex.
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive
Comments are closed on this article.