Whilst Welling United are picking up superb results on the road, they are dropping points at home and two more were lost in injury time against Concord Rangers.

Four months have passed this season yet, if you include Connor Dymond's cameo at Havant and Waterlooville, Welling have used five goalkeepers. Calum Kitscha became the latest following the end of Dillon Barnes' loan spell from Colchester United.

He will have struggled to believe what he saw as Welling looked to have had the game won until their injury time calamity.

Often, they have got off to sluggish starts at Park View Road but on this occasion they came out strongly and had a good chance immediately.

Jeffrey Monakana slung over a cross beat everyone until Christian Nanetti claimed it at the far post. He drilled in a low shot but goalkeeper Louis Wells blocked it out with his legs.

Then Bradley Goldberg found Nanetti and once more, the wingers shot came back off Wells' legs. This time it came out as far as Jake Jebb who shot from a tight angle but Wells recovered to make a good save.

Totally against the run of play, Concord went ahead with their first attack of the match. Jordan Brown sped down the left wing and pulled back to an unmarked Amos Nasha who gave Kitscha no chance from just inside the penalty area.

Joe Healy headed wide of the near post from Jebb's corner then fired over after Goldberg had got to the bye-line and pulled it back to him.

Steve Crawley shot well over from Concord's only other attack in the first half before Healy had two more opportunities. First Nanetti put over a great cross but it skimmed off the top of Healy's head then Wells made a great save as Healy's technique helped him to get a shot off from Monakana's centre.

Having gone in behind, Welling again came out on the front foot and one more Nanetti had a shot blocked out by Wells. This time he collected the rebound and pulled back for Goldberg but his shot was wild and flew away.

Jebb was next to come close when his free kick shaved the bar.

Jamie Coyle, Welling's manager, made a double change introducing strikers Tom Bradbrook and Eli Phipps, and immediately the former headed wide from a Monakana cross.

Just shy of the hour, Welling were made to pay for their profligacy in front of goal. Ben Greenhalgh burst free and played in Crawley. He drew out Kitscha before squaring for an unmarked Kyron Farrell to stroke into the empty net.

Wells again saved Concord when he tipped Eli Phipps' header over from Goldberg's cross.

Eventually, the Concord defence was breached by a pearl of a shot by Healy from twenty five yards that arrowed into the bottom corner.

Healy might have scored again soon after when his first time shot went inches wide after a corner had only been half cleared.

Crawley shot wide for Concord then Goldberg had an effort well saved by Wells before Greenhalgh missed a great chance to restore the visitors' two goal lead. He was sent clear through but Kitscha came out to make a splendid block.

This time it was Welling's turn to make Concord pay. Johnson broke down the left and sent over a superb save that Phipps met at the far post giving Wells no chance.

Jack Parkinson headed over from Monakana's corner before Welling went ahead with six minutes remaining. Phipps fired in a shot from the wide that was deflected beyond Wells by Billy Roast.

When Brown had a shot saved by Kitscha it looked like Welling would hold on for the win however it was not to be. Connor Dymond put Kitscha under pressure with a back pass that the goalkeeper was unable to clear. Concord created a crossing opportunity and although Parkinson blocked Khale Da Costa's first effort on the line, he was powerless to stop him from belting home the rebound.

One more chance came Welling's way but after a big scramble it fell to Bradbrook who stabbed wide from close range.

Welling United: Kitscha, Dymond, Johnson, Durojaiye, Gayle, Parkinson, Monakana, Healy, Goldberg (Richards (85), Jebb (Phipps 57), Nanetti (Bradbrook 57). Subs not used: Coyle, Francis.