Having won three-nil at Park View Road on Boxing Day, Dartford went one better in the return derby with Welling United.

Hugo Langton again deputised for the absent Mark Goldberg and oversaw a much changed team, but again it ended in disappointment for the Wings.

Elliott Romain spun and shot wide from twenty yards then Ky Marsh-Brown’s first time shot from out wide was well held by Dan Wilks

As the host continued to press, Romain found room down the left hand side and picked out Jacob Berkely-Agyepong whose shot was tipped over by Wilks then Darren McQueen fired across the face of goal.

At the other end Bradley Goldberg played in Dipo Akinyemi and his shot was deflected wide but inexplicably a goal kick was awarded. From the goal kick Dartford worked the next opening and went ahead when Berkely-Agyepong cut in and rifled his shot into the bottom corner.

Wilks made a great save from Romain before the recalled Luke Rooney found Goldberg with a free kick at the near post but he was unable to find the target with his header.

Billy Crook then found Romain but Wilks made another great save. Romain was not to be denied much longer, though, and increased Dartford’s lead when heading home unchallenged from Liam Gordon’s cross.

McQueen cut in from right wing but shot well over from twenty-five yards and Romain was also unable to keep his shot down.

Connor Dymond caught Crook in possession and sent Moses Emmanuel away but Alhaji Sesay saved well as it bobbled in front of him. Emmanuel then created an opening for Goldberg but Sesay turned his shot round the post and the Dartford custodian made another save from Goldberg just before the break.

Langton made a double change at the interval with Jay Rich-Baghuelou and Gavin McCallum entering the fray but Dartford had the first chance of the second half when Marsh-Brown’s header drew an easy save from Wilks.

Substitute McCallum had a shot blocked at the other end and Emmanuel’s follow up was deflected wide.

Goldberg shot into Sesay’s mid-drift before Dartford went three up. Wilks appeared to have held Marsh-Brown’s fierce shot but it squirmed out of his grasp and Romain was on hand to finish.

Jordan Winter fired well over for Dartford after good work by Berkely-Agyepong before Emmanuel just failed to get onto the end of Akinyemi’s flick from Anthony Cook’s cross.

Things went from bad to worse when Dartford made it four. Luke Wanadio was adjudged to have been fouled by Rich-Baghuelou and a penalty was awarded and converted by McQueen.

Crook delivered a corner that Romain met with a header but Wilks was in the right place to make the save.

McCallum shot wide for Welling before Liam Gordon’s shot was blocked back out to him and his follow up was saved.

Danny Waldren had the final shot blocked in injury time of a miserable match for Welling..

Welling United: Wilks, Johnson, Anderson, Waldren, Swaine, Green (Rich-Baghuelou 45), Rooney (McCallum 45), Dymond, Akinyemi, Goldberg (Cook 52), Moses. Subs not used: Agyemang, Henry.