Ten boys and girls aged between the ages of 13 and 15 have appeared in court following a knife fight in Woolwich which saw three people stabbed. 

A huge brawl on Thomas Street and Calderwood Street on the evening of May 31 saw three males suffer stab wounds. 

16 people were arrested and 11 people were charged with violent disorder

Court documents show that these include ten boys and girls aged between 13 and 15. 

A girl aged 13 is accused of having a knife, as are three boys aged 13 and 14. 

Two other girls, aged 13 and 14, are accused of carrying a baton and a piece of wood as a weapon.

Two boys aged 13 and 14 are accused of wielding metal poles. 

All ten youths have appeared in court in recent weeks. 

Nine have pleaded not guilty to offences of violent disorder or possessing an offensive weapon in public. 

None of them can be identified due to their ages.

None of the males stabbed suffered life threatening injuries. 

@CrimeLdn/X@CrimeLdn/X (Image: @CrimeLdn/X)

A spokesperson for Metropolitan Police said: “Police were called at around 6.25pm on Friday, 31 May, to a fight in Thomas Street, Woolwich.

“Officers attended the location and found three males suffering stab injuries. All have been taken to hospital; their conditions have been assessed as not life-threatening.

“Additional officers have been deployed to the area and a total of 16 people have been arrested in connection with the incident. Enquiries continue.

“A Section 60 is in place until 0937hrs on 1 June covering the SE18 postcode area.

“Any witnesses or anyone with footage that may assist police should call 101 and quote ref 5815/31may.

“To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers.”

A spokesperson for London Ambulance Service said: "We responded to several calls to reports of stabbings in Woolwich on Friday 31 May.

“The first call was at 6.32pm about an incident on Calderwood Street. We were then called at 6.47pm about an incident on Powis Street.

“We sent ambulance crews, an incident response officer and a paramedic in a fast response car.

“We treated two patients at the scene. We took one to a major trauma centre as a priority and the other declined further treatment.”