A horror 42 hours across London saw five people stabbed, with one of the victims left dead. 

This only includes incidents that Newsquest London is aware of and has reported on.

The incidents unfolded between May 22 and 24 in Sidcup, North Finchley, New Cross and Hayes. 

Information about each incident is from the Metropolitan Police.

Doctor stabbed at Sidcup medical centre in ‘attempted murder’

A doctor was taken to hospital after a stabbing at a medical centre in Sidcup. 

The incident happened at a health centre in Granville Road just before 1pm on May 23. 

Officers attended and found a medical practitioner, a man in his 50s, with a knife wound to his arm. 

He was taken to a south London hospital where his injury was assessed as not life-threatening. 

He has since been discharged.

A man, in his 60s, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder. 

He was taken to a south London police station where he remains at this time.

Teen fighting for life and another seriously injured in North Finchley stabbing

A teenager is fighting for his life while another is seriously injured after a double stabbing in North Finchley.

The incident happened in High Road at 9.15pm on May 22.

Police attended and a 19-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy were found with knife injuries.

They were taken to hospital for treatment where the 19-year-old remains in a critical condition.

The 17-year-old victim’s injuries, although serious, are not life-threatening.

A 20-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm.

They were taken into custody at a north London police station.  

A third man was treated for minor injuries at the scene and did not require hospital treatment.

Woman in her 30s taken to hospital after stabbing in New Cross

A woman in her 30s was taken to hospital after a stabbing in New Cross.

The incident happened in Parkfield Road near Lewisham Way just before 9am on May 24.

Police and London Ambulance Service crews attended and found a woman injured. 

She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital where her condition is unknown. 

No arrests have been made as police enquires continue. 

Boy, 16, dies after stabbing in Hayes

A 16-year-old boy has died after a stabbing in Hayes.

The incident happened in Bourne Avenue at 1.30pm on May 24.

Officers, London Ambulance Service, and an air ambulance attended and found a boy injured.  

The boy was pronounced dead shortly after.

His next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specially trained officers.

No arrests have been made as police enquires continue.