It is believed that a wanted man who attacked a mum and her two daughters in Clapham is being “helped by others”.

Officers have now traced Ezedi from his last known position at 9.47pm on Allhallows Lane.

At 9.54pm, he travelled along Upper Thames Street and then into Pauls Walk, EC4.

He passed the City of London School and then towards Blackfriars Bridge.

The last sighting is at 10.04pm when he passed the Unilever building and headed towards Victoria Embankment.

Commander Jon Savell said: “Our teams have been working tirelessly through the night and into today to pinpoint Ezedi’s latest movements and we are now able to release the latest images and footage of him.

“We continue to appeal for information about Ezedi’s whereabouts. It remains our belief that he is being helped by others and yesterday we arrested a man for assisting an offender.

“Our enquiries continue to target more of Ezedi’s associates.”

Police have offered a £20,000 reward to anyone with information leading to the 35-year-old’s arrest as they released more CCTV of him as they piece together his movements.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police have been searching for Ezedi since Wednesday after a woman and her two daughters, aged eight and three, were injured in the attack in Clapham, south London.

The 31-year-old mother may lose the sight in her right eye after being doused with corrosive liquid, police said.

Officers arrested a 22-year-old man on suspicion of assisting an offender on Monday and later released him on bail.

But they said there is no evidence to suggest Ezedi had made advance preparations to go on the run.

Updated timeline of Ezedi’s movements on Wednesday, 31 January

• 12.15am – Ezedi’s vehicle is seen in Newcastle

• 6.30am – His vehicle is then seen traveling into Tooting, London

• 4.30pm– A further sighting of his vehicle is confirmed in Croydon

• 7pm – He is then seen driving in Streatham

• 7.25pm – Attack takes place in Lessar Avenue, SW4, before Ezedi makes off in his vehicle which crashes nearby. He leaves the car and runs off.

• 7.33pm – Ezedi boards a train at Clapham South Tube Station.

• 7.59pm – He is then seen leaving that train at King’s Cross Tube Station.

• 8.42pm – He is then seen on CCTV leaving Tesco at 21 Caledonian Rd, London N1 9DX. He exits and turns right.

• 9pm - Ezedi enters King’s Cross Tube Station and boards a Victoria Line tube southbound.

• 9.10pm – He gets off at Victoria Tube Station and heads towards the district line.

• 9.16pm - Ezedi boards an eastbound District Line train.

• 9.33pm – Ezedi exits Tower Hill Tube Station.

• 9.47 - He is seen on Allhallows Lane, EC3. He travels through a passage to Cousin Lane. Then he turns right, walking towards Upper Thames Street.

• 9.51pm - He then turns left onto Upper Thames Street (image released today)

• 9.54pm – He travels along Upper Thames Street (image released today)

• 9.59pm – Ezedi passes the City of London School on Pauls Walk EC4, heading towards Blackfriars Bridge. He passes the riverboat pier.

• 10.04pm – He then passes the Unilever building and heads towards Victoria Embankment.

Ezedi, believed to be from Afghanistan, is understood to have arrived in the UK in 2016, reportedly in the back of a lorry.

He avoided jail after pleading guilty to charges of sexual assault and exposure, instead being placed on the sex offender register for 10 years and ordered to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work when he was handed a suspended sentence at Newcastle Crown Court on January 9, 2018.

Ezedi was accused of grabbing the bottom of a woman without her consent in 2017, as well as committing a sex act that same year, according to documents detailing the indictment which were disclosed by the court to the PA news agency on Tuesday.

Under sexual offences laws, victims are granted lifelong anonymity unless they waive this right and choose to be identified.

The details emerged as a bishop said she would make no apologies for religious leaders supporting asylum seekers.

Questions continue to swirl around how Ezedi came to be granted asylum in the UK despite his conviction, amid suggestions a tribunal judge ruled in favour of his claim after a priest confirmed he had converted to Christianity and was reportedly “wholly committed” to his new religion. It is understood the priest in question was not Roman Catholic or from the Church of England.

Bishop of Chelmsford Guli Francis-Dehqani, who came to the UK as a refugee, said it was “saddening” for politicians to claim a link between abuse in the asylum system and the actions of clergy in the wake of the case.

Writing in The Telegraph, she said she makes “no apology for our involvement in supporting people who are often deeply vulnerable and traumatised”.

She said religious ministers from all denominations occasionally provide statements of support to people seeking asylum, “but it is wrong to think of this as some sort of magic ticket”.

“The notion that a person may be fast-tracked through the asylum system, aided and abetted by the Church is simply inaccurate,” she added.

The debate over the clergy’s involvement in the asylum system comes after religious leaders, including the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, vocalised their opposition to the Government’s plan to send migrants seeking sanctuary in the UK to Rwanda.

On Tuesday, police said “painstaking work” by the counter terrorism officers – who are “highly experienced in manhunts and tracking offenders” and have been drafted in to help scour hundreds of hours of CCTV – meant Ezedi had now been traced from his last-known position at 9.47pm on Allhallows Lane in the City of London.

At 9.54pm he travelled along Upper Thames Street and then into Pauls Walk, passing the City of London School and then towards Blackfriars Bridge.

The most recent sighting is at 10.04pm when he passed the Unilever building and headed towards Victoria Embankment, the Met said.

Commander Jon Savell said it “remains our belief that he is being helped by others” and the police probe will continue to “target more of Ezedi’s associates”.

On Monday, he said investigators are keeping an open mind as to where he may be or what may have happened to him.

They tracked his movements around the Tube network using his bank card, but it has not been used since that day.

Ezedi, who is from Newcastle, is not the father of the children in the attack and was in the capital visiting the victim, police believe.

Details of Ezedi have been circulated to all UK police forces and ports.

Anyone with information is asked to call the police 24/7 hotline on 020 7175 2784 or for an immediate sighting dial 999.