Fire crews have battled a flat fire which was caused by an electrical fault at the electrical mains intake in the Dartford flat.

Three engines and firefighters wearing breathing apparatus tackled the fire on St Vincents Road on October 24.

The crew volunteer response team provided support to residents, while the UK Power Networks cut the power at around 9.30am.

No injuries were reported.

The fire was extinguished by 10.49am.

A spokesperson for Kent Fire and Rescue said: “Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to a fire in a flat in St Vincents Road, Dartford.

“Three fire engines attended, and crews wearing breathing apparatus extinguished an electrical intake fire.

“KFRS’ volunteer response team attended to support affected residents, and UK Power Networks isolated the power supply. “There were no reported injuries, and the fire was caused by an electrical fault.

“Start time: 9.30am on 24 October “Stop time: 10.49am on 24 October”