A number of people, including teenagers as young as 15, have become victims to a wave of violent incidents which has swept across south east London in the past week.

In the past fortnight, four teenagers have been killed in stabbings, with three other non-fatal stabbings.

The Met Police were forced to launch two murder investigations in the space one night on Monday, whilst a number of stabbings, accidents and violence incidents have contributed to a sadly violent few days.

This also means the number of violent teenage deaths in London could be one of the worst in nearly a decade.

As of Tuesday, a total of 21 teenagers had been killed in just over six months this year in the capital, leading to concerns that the grim tally for the whole year will exceed the previous high of 27 in 2017.

This would mean the highest teenage death toll since 2012.

At risk of becoming just another statistic in possibly a record year for violence and crime in London, we've compiled all the names and faces of those who have sadly passed away in recent weeks.

These are all the people who have died or been victim to violence in south London in recent weeks.

1. 15-year-old Tamim Ian Habimana

News Shopper:

The death of a 15-year-old sparked shock and outrage on Monday night, July 5, after an Eltham schoolboy was stabbed in Woolwich.

Tamim Ian Habimana, who attended Harris Academy Greenwich, died at the scene on Woolwich New Road despite the efforts of paramedics on Monday night.

A 15-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of murder, whilst another 15-year-old who was arrested after self-presenting to a hospital with a stab wound has since been released.

A number of public figures have spoken out after the "senseless murder" of a schoolboy in Woolwich, with an MP saying Woolwich was "grieving" after "another life extinguished".

In an appeal to people to not share video of the incident on social media, police said the boy's family were "still reeling" from their loss.

2. 16-year-old Keane Flynn-Harling

News Shopper:

Another tragic stabbing took place in south London just hours after the scenes have developed in Woolwich.

A 16-year-old boy was found suffering from stab wounds at 11:45pm on July 5 in Oval Place in Vauxhall.

He was sadly pronounced dead at the scene, and on Thursday (July 8) police confirmed the victim to be 16-year-old Keane Flynn-Harling, from Lambeth.

Detectives from the Met's Specialist Crime Command are leading the investigation and continue to appeal for witnesses.

And on July 9, a 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.

On Tuesday, friends and family arrived to lay flowers and cards at the scene - paying tribute to the "friendly, bubbly" teenager.

News Shopper: PAPA

Multiple bunches of flowers and messages were left tied to nearby railings addressed to "Keane", and signed by aunts and uncles.

"I'm so sorry you're gone. We love you so much, rest in perfect peace," read one, while another said "love you with all my heart baby boy, we love you millions."

3. Camron Smith, 16

News Shopper:

Police were called to reports of a stabbing just before 1am on Thursday, July 1, to reports of a disturbance at a residential address on Bracken Avenue in the Shrublands area of Croydon.

Camron Smith, 16, was found inside the address, reported to be his family home, suffering from stab wounds and despite the efforts of emergency services, he was pronounced dead just after 1.30am.

Three teenagers have since been charged with his murder, aged 16, 15 and 18.

Camron was from Shrublands, Croydon. His family is being supported by specialist officers.

4. 19-year-old Tashawn Watt

News Shopper:

A few days before, teenager Tashawn Watt was killed on Miall Walk in Sydenham after he was stabbed.

Romello Harley, 19, of Kirkdale, Sydenham, will appear in custody at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, June 30, charged with his murder.

One relative who did not wish to be named said the teenager’s mother is “in pieces”, as he stepped inside the cordon to support her.

Flowers were laid at the scene of the "senseless" fatal stabbing in Sydenham.

5. 70-year-old man dies in lorry accident

News Shopper:

An elderly man was killed on July 6 after he was hit by a lorry in Orpington.

Whilst not the victim of violent crime, the accident saw police and ambulance services rush to Court Road, near the junction with Ramsden Road, shortly before 1pm.

The victim, believed to be a man in his 70s, sadly died at the scene, whilst the lorry driver stopped at the scene.

6. Man taken to hospital after building collapses

News Shopper:

A man was rushed to hospital after a building undergoing demolition collapsed in Welling on July 6.

An empty property located on the junction of Central Avenue and Wickham Street partially collapsed onto the highway, leaving scaffolding "in a precarious position", a spokesperson for the London Fire Brigade said.

Peter Chitty, 33, who witnessed the aftermath, said: "They’ve been demolishing that building from inside for a week or so.

"I saw one of the workmen being carried out by his colleagues.

"There was an ambulance and a paramedic there, as well as fire engines and a police car.

"The wall has basically fallen out onto the pavement on one side of the street.

7. Man suffers stab wound in Welling

News Shopper:

Welling also saw yet another stabbing incident on July 5 when a fight broke out between to men on Upper Wickham Lane.

Two men were found at the scene, one suffering from stab injuries.

He was taken to hospital for treatment and currently remains there, but his condition is not thought to be life-threatening.

The second man was treated by the London Ambulance Service before he was arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm and taken into custody.

8. Greenwich stabbing

News Shopper:

A teenager has been arrested on suspicion of stabbing a 20-year-old man during an incident in Greenwich on Thursday.

Met Police confirmed a 17-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the stabbing, reported in King William Walk at 9.40pm on Thursday, June 24.

The 20-year-old victim was taken to an east London hospital by London Ambulance Service with a stab wound which was assessed as non-life changing and non-life threatening.

Afterwards, residents complained about a regular anti-social presence in the area around the Cutty Sark, and said they often felt unsafe.