Seven people have been stabbed in nearly 48 hours across south London.

Violence began yesterday afternoon (January 29) at 1pm in Erith, Bexley, when a man was stabbed and sprayed with an “unknown substance”.

Armed police swarmed into Lincoln Road, near to Whitehall Lane, following reports of a brawl between several men in the street.

Officers found a man suffering from a stab wound to his arm before they were told he was reportedly attacked by a group of men who sprayed him with a substance.

READ: Armed police in Erith after man is stabbed and sprayed with 'unknown substance'

He was taken to hospital, where his injuries were deemed to not be life-threatening, while three men were arrested on suspicion of GBH.

Then, at 4.30pm, emergency services were called to Baring Road, near to Downham Way in Grove Park, after two people were attacked.

A 36-year-old woman who tried to break up a fight was stabbed while a 17-year-old boy was also injured during a fight.

The teenager later went to hospital with cuts to his forearm, however, neither of the victims' injuries are said to be life-threatening.

Scotland Yard say no arrests have been made at this stage while enquiries continue.

READ: Police appeal after boy, 17, hurt in Grove Park attack which woman tried to stop

But just under two hours later emergency services were called at around 6pm to reports of a stabbing in Spray Street, Woolwich.

A man was found to be suffering from stab injuries before he was rushed to a south London hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

While he has since been discharged, no arrests have been made.

And today (January 30) has seemingly continued on from yesterday.

A man was taken to hospital after police were called to reports of a stabbing in Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, at around 12.50pm.

The victim, who is in his 20s, was found in the street with a knife wound while another man, also in his 20s, was arrested on suspicion of GBH.

The stab victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries while the suspect is in custody at a west London police station.

READ: TRIPLE stabbing in Croydon after large brawl near tram stop

But that was 20 minutes before emergency services were called to Gravel Hill tram stop, in Croydon, where three people were stabbed.

Police were called to reports of a large fight involving several men, and five people were treated at the scene of the incident, before seven were arrested on suspicion of GBH.

All were taken to various police stations around south London.