A huge fire ripped through a motorhome home in Gravesend.

The inferno at Whitehill Lane raged for 30 minutes as fire fighters battled the blaze at 12.50pm yesterday afternoon (August 7).

News Shopper:
Crews also fitted smoke alarms in the house, which was slightly affected by smoke and heat from the vehicle fire

Fire crews blasted the campervan parked on a residential driveway with a hose reel jet and the fire was out by 1.21pm The fire is believed to have been started due to an electrical fault.