WARNING: The video above contains swearing which some people might find offensive.

An Abbey Wood man who claimed to see a ghost outside his home says he is being haunted by more spirits – and they’re not happy.

Ian Hawke, 42, of Overton Road, captured spooky footage of a spectre from his CCTV camera on July 14.

The shocked dad-of-five followed this up by having a paranormal activity investigator, Danny Taylor, come over to inspect his home last night (July 27).

And filming on a Facebook live-stream to more than 300 keen viewers, a cup and a plate is moved by the spirits, according to Mr Hawke.

News Shopper:

The cup before (left) and after (right)

In the new footage, the freaked-out dad calls on the spirits: “Anything, anything, come on, please, anything.”

That is when the cup is thrown off the stool, prompting Mr Taylor to say: “What the f***.”

Mr Hawke reacts: “Now, I’m not being funny people, I’m going, I’m going. Did you just see that cup fly off that f****** stool? Did you see that?

“Seriously, that cup has just come off the side. Why the f*** did that come off the side?”

Mr Taylor says: “It’s because you’re antagonising it.”

“I’m not antagonising it, I just asked,” Mr Hawke sharply responds.

As Mr Taylor continues to explain why the spirits could be annoyed, a plate mysteriously falls down.

News Shopper:

The plate joins the cup on the floor

An even more stunned Mr Hawke says: “I’m going, I’m seriously getting out of this f****** house.

“Seriously, I’m going - see you later people – I’m not sitting here watching that s*** come off the side. That’s a cup and [a plate], I’m going. Dan, seriously, I’m going people.”

Mr Taylor tries to calm him down: “You asked for a chat, and they’re asking you to chat to them.”

“Yeah, well, I’m not going to sit here and have things thrown at me,” Mr Hawke replies.

He tries to communicate with the spirits again: “Hello? If you’re there, please show yourself. Are you there? Hello?”

The cup on the floor is then hurled towards Mr Hawke, who screams: “It’s thrown it at me.”

Speaking to News Shopper after the events of last night, the Overton Road resident said: “The whole experience frightened the life out of me.

“We filmed from 8.30pm to 2am and I didn’t get to sleep until 4am.

“We have to be careful not to attract the wrong kind of spirits.”