Chatsworth Place, Mitcham CR4

Guide price

Bedrooms: 1
***** warden assisted | over 55's apartment *****

A spacious and well maintained one bedroom first floor retirement apartment built around 1987 and available with no onward chain. It is located in the heart of Mitcham town centre just off the London Road near to the Cricket green.

The property features a good size lounge and double bedroom, modern kitchen, double glazing, electric storage heating and modern Wet room/shower Other features include lift service.

The development has the benefit of a communal lounge with regular events for the residents scheduled during the week.

The property is bought with a 70% share ownership with the remaining 30% being retained by Optivo housing .

Communal hallway stairs and lift service to first floor

entrance hall built in storage cupboard housing hot water tank, entry phone, storage heater, further storage cupboard

lounge 15' 3" x 11' 3" (4.65m x 3.43m) double glazed window, storage heater

kitchen 8' x 6' 10" (2.44m x 2.08m) single drainer sink unit with range of work surfaces and wall and base units,

bedroom 11' 11" x 9' 3" (3.63m x 2.82m) double glazed window, rage of fitted wardrobes

wet room/shower shower cubicle with shower unit, wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail

08433 579892 *Calls cost 5p per min

Toomey - Mitcham

333a London Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 4BE

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address