Chatsworth Place, Mitcham, CR4

£180,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
Warden assisted - over 55s only!

A spacious and well maintained, two-bedroom, first floor retirement apartment offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is situated in a popular location in Mitcham, close to the cricket green.

The property comprises a spacious living room leading through to an open-plan fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Other features include a lift service, communal gardens, and residents parking.

The development also has the added benefit of a communal lounge with regular events for the residents scheduled during the week.

The property comes with a 70% share of the ownership with the remaining 30% being retained by Optivo Housing Association.

Arrange viewing

Townends - Mitcham

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email