Chatsworth Place, Cr4

£136,500

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 1
WARDEN ASSISTED | OVER 55's APARTMENT

This one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment is available with no onward chain.

The property is offered with a 70% share at £136,500. There is no monthly rent on the remaining 30% which remains with the freeholder.

The property itself is ideally located being close to many different bus routes, Mitcham Town Centre, Mitcham Eastfields Train Station and Mitcham Golf Club.

The property itself is a good size with a 15 ft living/dining room, modern kitchen, modern shower room, double bedroom with built in wardrobes, and storage cupboards.

Other benefits include a communal lounge with regular social events, communal gardens and shared residents parking. The service charge is £173.98 per month.

Lease 99 years from 4 August 2015

Arrange viewing 02086 817000

Paul O'Shea Homes

Airport house, Purley Way, Croydon

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email