EXTENSION TO MAGDALEN ESTATE LORRY BAN AREA The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 4) Order 2019Notice ID: SUT1166330
Wandsworth Borough Council
EXTENSION TO MAGDALEN ESTATE LORRY BAN AREA The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. 4) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 8th May 2019 made the above mentioned Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to extend the existing Magdalen Estate lorry ban area so that Magdalen Road is included within the banned area.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 17th May 2019, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 17th May 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive