Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO LOADING AND PARKING BAYS - BELLEVUE ROADNotice ID: SUT1145401
Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO LOADING AND PARKING BAYS - BELLEVUE ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. ') Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) to remove the loading bay outside Nos. 1 to 3 Bellevue Parade, Bellevue Road and reinstate the CPZ parking place in this location that would operate 9.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Saturday with a maximum stay of 1 hour; and
(b) shorten the loading bay outside No. 27 Bellevue Road by 6 metres.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01752) by 24th May 2019.
Dated 3rd May 2019
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive