London Borough of Sutton _Public Notices ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) SUSSEX ROAD, CARSHALTONNotice ID: SUT1131067
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) SUSSEX ROAD, CARSHALTON
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate gas main replacement works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 29 April 2019 with works expected to take 5 months to complete. However, the Order will remain in force for 10 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. Whilst the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order temporarily introduce waiting restrictions 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions 'no loading at any time' in the following roads:-
- Sussex Road; and
- Warnham Court Road.
Please note that the restrictions will be introduced in phases.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting & loading restrictions at a time when these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 25 April 2019.
Matthew Hill, Assistant Director - Highways, Transport and Regulatory Services