PROPOSED EXTENSION TO MAGDALEN ESTATE LORRY BAN AREANotice ID: SUT1114604
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED EXTENSION TO MAGDALEN ESTATE LORRY BAN AREA
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985:-
The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No. *) Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Order would be to extend the existing Magdalen Estate lorry ban area so that Magdalen Road is included within the banned area.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TM01748) by 3rd May 2019.
Dated 12th April 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive