WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES DR JOHNSON AVENUE, HILLBURY ROAD, ELMBOURNE ROAD AND LOUISVILLE ROADNotice ID: SUT1041236
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES
DR JOHNSON AVENUE, HILLBURY ROAD, ELMBOURNE ROAD AND LOUISVILLE ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 25th February 2019 made an Order to facilitate highways works In the Dr Johnson Avenue area, the effect of which will be to introduce temporary road closures in Dr Johnson Avenue, Hillbury Road, Elmbourne Road and Louisville Road.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in:
(a) Dr Johnson Avenue;
(b) Hillbury Road, at its junction with Dr Johnson Avenue;
(c) Elmbourne Road, at its junction with Dr Johnson Avenue and between its junctions with Louisville Road and Tooting Bee Road;and
(d) Louisville Road, at its junction with Elmbourne Road.
3. The Order will come into effect on 11th March 2019 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction imposed by the Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
Dated 1st March 2019
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive