Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1028059
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (CROYDON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 15th February 2019 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 25th February 2019.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
1) Formalise existing Double Red Line *No Stopping at Any Time* on the western kerb line of Shirley Road opposite Nos. 193 to 219;
2) Shorten the existing Parking and Disabled Persons Vehicle bay on Winterbourne Road by 2.5 metres to a length of 17.5 metres introducing Double Red lines 'No Stopping at Any Time';
3) Shorten the existing 24 metre Parking and Disabled Persons Vehicle bay on Kilmartin Avenue outside No. 1136 London Road and introduce a 6.6 metre Disabled Persons* Vehicle bay, the hours of operation will be 'No Stopping at Any Time Except disabled persons' vehicles only';
4) Replace 30 metres of Single Red lines outside and opposite No.116 Addiscombe Road with Double Red lines 'No Stopping at Any Time*.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A232 GLA Road - Shirley Road, Addiscombe Road and A23 GLA Side Roads - Kilmartin Avenue and Winterbourne Road in the London Borough of Croydon.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
? Transport for London ? Croydon Council
Streets Traffic Order Team Planning and Environment Department
(NP/REGULATION/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Traffic Design 3rd Floor, Davis House Robert Street, Croydon CR0 1QQ
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its
provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 21 st day of February 2019
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON