Transport for London ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT1017523
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND GLA SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION TRAFFIC ORDER 2007 A214 GLA SIDE ROAD (HENDERSON ROAD) VARIATION ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 8th February 2019 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 18th February 2019.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
a) replace the existing Parking bay on Henderson Road at the side of No. 290 Trinity Road with a 6.6 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicles Only bay with the hours of operation 'No Stopping at any time, except Disabled Persons' Vehicles Only;
b) realign the existing 6.6 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicles Only bay on Henderson Road at the side of No. 290 Trinity Road and change the hours of operation to 'No Stopping at any time, except Disabled Persons' Vehicles Only.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A214 GLA Side Road - Henderson Road in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
? Transport for London ? The Customer Service
Streets Traffic Order Team Centre, Ground Floor
(NP/REGULATION/STOT) Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road London, SE1 8NJ
Wandsworth Council Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 15th day of February 2019
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON