WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MAGDALEN ROADNotice ID: SUT0827096
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MAGDALEN ROAD
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 551) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Car Club Permit) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 5) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. 4) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 1st October 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to make certain amendments to the parent Orders so as to bring them in line with the on-street layout.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 6th October 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 4th October 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive