TRANSPORT FOR LONDON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A24 GLA ROAD (BALHAM HIGH ROAD, LONDON BOROUGHS OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2018Notice ID: SUT0824034
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A24 GLA ROAD (BALHAM HIGH ROAD, LONDON BOROUGHS OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow gas works to take place on Balham High Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from stopping on Balham High Road between its junction with Ravenswood Road and No.9 Balham High Road.
The Order will be effective between 7:00 AM on the 22nd October 2018 and 7:00 PM on the 17th November 2018 or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 4th day of October 2018 Nisha Quinn
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager Transport for London,
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ