WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WISETON ROADNotice ID: SUT0804742
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WISETON ROAD
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WISETON ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth, on the 17th September 2018 made an Order to facilitate highway improvement works to upgrade the street scene and pedestrian accessibility in Wiseton Road ("the works"), the effect of which will be to introduce a temporary prohibition of traffic in Wiseton Road.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in Wiseton Road, between the south-eastern kerb-line of Bellevue Road and a point opposite the north-western flank wall of No. 1 Wiseton Road.
3. The Order will come into effect on 24th September 2018 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months, or until the works are complete, whichever is the sooner. The restrictions will only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
4. Whilst the Order remains in force, alternative routes for vehicles will be available and will be appropriately signed.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8188.
Dated 20th September 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive