London Borough Of Sutton Public Notices LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON DISABLED PARKING PLACE AND WAITING RESTRICTION AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT0776171
London Borough Of Sutton _Public Notices_
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON DISABLED PARKING PLACE AND WAITING RESTRICTION AMENDMENTS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*.
2. The principal objectives of the Orders are; (1) to introduce disabled bays to provide a parking facility for disabled persons where a high level of parking makes reasonable means of access difficult, and revoke those parking bays that are no longer required; (2) to ensure that the Orders match conditions as they exist out on site.
3. The general effect of the Orders would be to:-
(a) provide new disabled person's parking places, 6.6 metres in length, in which vehicles displaying a disabled person's badge may park at any time, at the following locations:-
(i) adjacent to No. 10A Park Hill Road, in Hawthorne Road, Wallington;
(ii) adjacent to No. 36 Park Hill Road, in Heathdene Road, Wallington; and
(iii) outside No. 19 Oxford Road, Wallington;
(b) revoke existing disabled persons parking places at the following locations:-
(i) outside No. 32 Lymington Court, All Saints Road, Sutton;
(ii) opposite Nos. 9 to 32 Audley Place, Sutton;
(iii) outside No. 17 Keynsham Road, Morden
(iv) opposite No. 2 Minster Avenue, Sutton;
(v) outside No. 15 Park Lane, Carshalton;
(vi) outside No. 79 Park Lane, Carshalton; and
(vii) opposite No. 60 Stoneleigh Road, Carshalton;
(viii) outside Newquay, Sunningdale Road, Cheam and
(ix) outside No. 49 Wigmore Road, Carshalton. (reverts back to an uncontrolled footway parking bay).
(c) amend the map-based tiles to the schedule attached to the Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) Order 2017 and to the Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2017 so as to more accurately represent the existing layout to match conditions as they exist on site.
Note: there will be no change to the restrictions as currently marked and signed on-street as a result of this amendment.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders (and of the Orders that would be revoked or amended by the proposed Orders) and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Environment, Housing and Regeneration Offices at 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton between 9 am and 5 pm on Monday to Friday.
5. If you would like to make comments on the proposed Orders you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages www.sutton.gov.uk/ trafficpublicnotices under "view our Permanent Traffic Order Consultations" selecting "Notices of Proposals" and then "SuttMap_1054".
Alternatively please send them to The Technical Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 20 September 2018 please quote the following reference "SuttMap_1054".
6. FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton has authorised the reinstatement of uncontrolled parking fully on the footway, so authorised by resolution made by the Council under section 15(4) of the Greater London Council (General Powers) Act 19742, at the location of the revoked disabled persons parking place in Wigmore Road referred to in item No. (b)(ix) above.
Assistant Director, Environment, Housing and Regeneration Dated: 30 August 2018
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.
1 1984 c.27
2 1974 CXXiV Smrr