Official NoticeNotice ID: SUT0763278
Croydon Council are inviting comments on the applications listed below which are advertised for the reasons given:
18/03268/FUL Erection of single storey outbuilding/cold store and Harvester 'Wheatsheaf garden feature and other associated external alterations, (retrospective).
at The Cricketer Harvester Addington Village Inn 36 Addington Village Road Croydon CRO 5AQ Reason(s): Name: Addington Village Conservation Area
18/03930/FUL Change of use from Class A1 (retail) to Class A3 (restaurant).
at Bank And Premises 84 Westow Hill Upper Norwood London SE19 1SB Reason(s): Name: Upper Norwood Conservation Area
18/03655/FUL Temporary change of use from Class C3 (dwelling) to Class B1 (office) to be used as site office for a period of 18 months.
at 2 Cargreen Road South Norwood London SE25 5AF Reason(s): Name: South Norwood Conservation Area
18/03698/FUL Demolition of existing rear extensions. Erection of a two, three and four storey building to the rear of Nos.91, 93 and 95 and second floor extension over No.95 comprising of 1 x studio flat, 6 x one bed flats and 2 x two bed flats with associated refuse and cycle storage. Installation of replacement shopfronts to Nos. 91 and 95. at 91, 93 & 95 Church Street Croydon CRO 1RN
Reason(s): Name: Church Street Conservation Area
The Council is inviting comments on an application for planning permission to carry out the following development which in their opinion would affect the setting of a building of special architectural or historic interest as defined by Section 1 of the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
18/03699/LBC Demolition of existing rear extensions. Erection of a two, three and four storey building to the rear of Nos.91, 93 and 95 and second floor extension over No.95 comprising of 1 x studio flat, 6 x one bed flats and 2 x two bed flats with associated refuse and cycle storage. Installation of replacement shopfronts to Nos. 91 and 95.
at 91, 93 & 95 Church Street Croydon CRO 1 RN Reason(s): Name: Church Street Conservation Area
How to view the plans and supporting documents:
? Visit our web site www.croydon.gov.uk/onlineplans and select "Online Planning Register', or
? Visit Access Croydon on the ground floor of Bernard Weatherill House, 9.00am to 4.00pm on Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays)
How to comment on these applications:
? Use the Online Comments facility following instructions on the Online Planning Register; a duplicate hard copy is not necessary, or
? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
? Send a letter to Development Management, Place Department, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CRO 1EA.
? Quote the application numbers above in any correspondence. If you do not send your comments in time, they may not be considered.
The deadline for receiving comments is 13th September 2018
Pete Smith - Head of Development Management
Dated: 23rd August 2018
DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - SCHEDULE 197a The Croydon (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (NO.D26) Traffic Order 20-
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Croydon Council propose to make the above Traffic Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended and all other enabling powers.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) revoke the disabled parking place in Barrie Close adjacent to the flank wall of No. 256 Chipstead Valley Road;
(b) designate new parking places at which vehicles displaying a disabled persons' badge may be left without charge or time limit in:
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984, SECTION 14 AS AMENDED THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 AND ALL OTHER ENABLING POWERS FOOTPATH NO.106, BETWEEN PLOUGH LANE AND RUSSELL HILL, PURLEY TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC
1. Croydon Council, HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that to facilitate an electrical service upgrade, they have made an order the effect of which will be to temporarily prohibit pedestrian movements on Footpath No.106.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no person shall proceed along Public Footpath No.106 which lies between Plough Lane and Russell Hill, Purley.
3. Whilst the Order remains in force the alternative route for pedestrians will be appropriately signed.
4. The Order will come into operation on 23 August 2018 and it is anticipated that the works will be carried out in
1 day. However, the Order will remain in force for 6 months to be reintroduced should further works be required. The prohibitions will only apply during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
22 August 2018 Mike Barton
Highway Improvements Manager Place Department
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984, AS AMENDED NOTICE OF VARIATION OF PARKING CHARGES CHARGES FOR ON-STREET PARKING IN THE CROYDON CONTROLLED PARKING ZONES & DISTRICT CENTRES, OFF-STREET PARKING PLACES, OFF-STREET HOUSING ESTATE CAR PARKS & MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES FOR PARKING BAY SUSPENSIONS, DISPENSATIONS & TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT ORDERS.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Croydon Council, under Sections 35C and 46A of the Road Traffic Regulation Act, 1984 as amended, and under all other enabling powers, by this notice of variation amend Traffic Orders so that the charges specified therein and which apply to the parking places on-street and off-street designated by those Orders, and the charges that apply to permits used in off-street Housing Estate car parks and miscellaneous charges for parking bay suspensions, dispensations and Traffic Management Orders are now revised and superseded by the following new tariff structures specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
The provisions of this Notice will take permanent effect on the 17 September 2018.
Dated 22 August 2018
Head of Parking Services
Planning and Environment Department
SCHEDULE PARKING CHARGES 2018/19
Housing Parking Permits
Housing Permits - First Permit at a Household
Second Permit at a Household
Housing Annual Visitor Permit - one per household
Housing Daily Visitor Permits (scratch cards)
Housing Visitor Concessionary Permits Miscellaneous Parking Charges Charge
Commercial (non-domestic) Suspensions
Suspensions (parking Bays); charge per day
Suspensions Central CPZ bays charge per day
Dispensations (yellow lines); charge per day
Traffic Management Orders (TMOs)
Temporary TMOs (Section 14 RTRA) Permanent TMOs (Sections 6, 45 & 46 RTRA)
Special Events (Sect.16A RTRA) single
Special Events (Sect.16A RTRA) multiple
Special Events (W&L Sect.9 LLAA)
Special Events Registered Charities
Emergency Temporary TMOs (Sect 14(2))
£2.40 (per day)
£2.60 (per day)
£40 £50 £40 £50 £930
£1010 ? £676 VAT £156 ? £156 ? £765 VAT
Brooklyn Road, South Norwood
Outside No. 77 and partially across the frontage of No. 75
Outside No. 260 and partially across the frontages of Nos. 258 and 262 (replaces one car space within a free parking bay - relocation of existing
Chipstead Valley Road Coulsdon
disabled bay in Barrie Close)
3. A copy of the proposed Order and of all related Orders, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order and of the plans which indicate each length of road to which the Order relates, can be inspected between 9am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the last day of a period of six weeks beginning with the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order, at the Enquiry Counter, 'Access Croydon' Facility, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CRO 1 EA.
4. Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways, Place Department, telephone number 020 8726 7100.
5. Persons desiring to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds thereof to the, Parking Design section, Place Department, 6th Floor, Zone C, Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, CRO 1 EA or by emailing Parking.Design@croydon.gov.uk quoting the reference: PD/CH/ □26 by 12 September 2018.
6. The Order is intended to introduce/relocate disabled parking bays in roads where difficulty is being experienced in the parking of disabled persons' vehicles due to heavy demand for parking in those areas. The order would also revoke a disabled parking bay which is no longer required in order to make best use of kerb space.
Dated 22 August 2018
Mike Barton, Highway Improvements Manager, Place Department