MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT0668043
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
BECLANDS ROAD, CAMPEN CLOSE, EARLSFIELD ROAD, EMBANKMENT, FELSHAM ROAD, GARRATT LANE, HUNTER CLOSE, RUISLIP STREET, WIMBLEDON PARK ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Permit Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. *) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Southfields) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) In Beclands Road:
(i) to Install single yellow line waiting restrictions on the south-west side, outside Nos. 37 to 45 Beclands Road that would operate from 8am to 9.15am and from 2.30pm to 3.30pm on Monday to Friday; and
(ii) to install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the north-east side, 3 metres outside No. 54 Beclands Road and 1.5 metres outside No. 36 Beclands Road;
(b) in Campen Close, install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions at the western extremity, outside Nos. 9 to 12 Campen Close;
(c) in Earlsfield Road, to extend the resident specific disabled persons parking bay outside No. 116 Earlsfield Road by 0.5 metres;
(d) in Embankment, to install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the south-west side, 4 metres adjacent to No. 7 Embankment;
(e) in Felsham Road, to extend the shared use parking bay on the north side adjacent to No. 36 Stanbridge Road by 4.75 metres
(f) in Garratt Lane, to install single yellow line waiting restrictions outside No. 130 Garratt Lane that would operate from 7am to 10am and from 4pm to 7pm on Monday to Saturday;
(g) Hunter Close, to extend the existing shared use parking place on the north-east side, opposite No. 36 Hunter Close;
(h) in Ruislip Street, the south-east side, to join together the two parking places outside Nos. 21 and 23 Ruislip Street; and
(i) in Wimbledon Park Road, to reduce the shared use parking bay outside Nos. 216 and 218 Wimbledon Park Road by 2.5 metres.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01694) by 5th July 2018.
Dated 14th June 2018
Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive