PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON SHERINGHAM COURTNotice ID: SUT0403415
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PARKING ENFORCEMENT ON SHERINGHAM COURT
? The Wandsworth (Housing Estate Roads and Car Parks) (Parking Places) (No. 4) Order 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 4th December 2017 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6, 32, 33, 35 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to Introduce parking controls In the car park of Nos. 1 - 9 Sherlngham Court, which Is situated on Garratt Lane between Nos. 484 and 520 Garratt Lane.
3. The parking controls proposed for the Sheringham Court car park shown on the relevant plan would be:
a. waiting restrictions operating "at any time"; or
b. permit parking where a valid parking permit must be displayed between 7am and 7pm on Mondays to Sundays.
4. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 11th December 2017, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TMO 1660 -
telephone (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this seventh day of December 2017
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive