THE A214 GLA ROAD (TOOTING BEC ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2017Notice ID: SUT0374049
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A214 GLA ROAD (TOOTING BEC ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable gas works to take place on certain sections of A214 Tooting Bee Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) stopping on Tooting Bee Road between its junctions with Romberg Road and Avoca Road;
(2) Stopping in the Parking and Disabled Persons' Vehicle bays on Montana Road outside and opposite No.122 Tooting Bee Road.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 8:00 AM on the 1st December 2017 and 8:00 PM on the 10th December 2017 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 16th day of November 2017 6/ynn Barton
Director of Network Management,
Transport for London, Palestra,
197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON ^^^m pQR LONDON