WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL BURFIELD CLOSE PROPOSED 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: SUT0323351
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL BURFIELD CLOSE PROPOSED 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONS
BURFIELD CLOSE PROPOSED 'AT ANY TIME' WAITING RESTRICTIONS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2017
2. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Order would be to implement double yellow line "at any time' waiting restrictions in Burfield Close:
The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Order would be to implement double yellow line "at any time' waiting restrictions in Burfield Close:
(i) both sides, at the junction with Wimbledon Road;
(MJ the north-east side, outside Nos. 28 and 29 Burfield Close;
(iii) the north-east side, between Nos. 15 and 21 Burfield Close;
(iv) the south-west side, between a point opposite No. 16 Burfield Close and the south-eastern extremity of the highway; and
(v) both sides of the north to south arm of the turning circle at the south-eastern extremity of the highway
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1662) by 26th October 2017.
Dated this fifth day of October 2017
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive