ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0319786
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (WANDSWORTH) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 A24 GLA ROAD AND GLA SIDE ROADS (UPPER TOOTING ROAD) AND A3220 GLA SIDE ROAD (SURREY LANE) VARIATION ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 28th September 2017 it made the above named Order, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Order will come into force on 6th October 2017.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to:
(1) Replace the existing 7 metre Loading/Unloading and Disabled Vehicle Bay outside Nos. 3 and 5 Surrey Lane with single red lines 'No Stopping, Monday to Saturday 7am to 7pm';
(2) Formalise existing on street restrictions outside Nos. 17 to 47 Upper Tooting Road.
3. The roads which would be affected by the Order are the A24 GLA Road - Upper Tooting Road and A3220 GLA Side Road - Surrey Lane in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
? Transport for London ? The Customer Service Centre,
Streets Traffic Order Team Ground Floor
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8NJ
Wandsworth Council Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order is made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 5th day of October 2017
Head of Sponsorship
Road Space Management, Transport for London Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON