London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT0316859
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to install a new electricity supply to new flats and because works are being executed near the road it intends to make an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 23 October 2017, with works expected to take 5 days to complete. However the Order will remain in force for 3 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in Bond Gardens - 'no waiting at any time' and loading restrictions 'no loading/unloading at any time'.
4. Any vehicle that is in contravention of the temporary waiting & loading restrictions at a time When these restrictions apply will be removed to an alternative location in accordance with the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Assistant Director Environment, Housing and Regeneration Dated: 28 September 2017
Issued by Warren Shadbolt Assistant Director Environment, Housing and Regeneration