London Borough of WandsworthNotice ID: SUT0305950
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS - BURNTWOOD LANE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
*The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2017
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions at the junction of Burntwood Lane and Fieldview, at the north-eastern corner only, to prevent obstructive parking across the dropped kerb.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1656) by 12th October 2017.
Dated this twenty-first day of September 2017
Wandsworth The Town Hall Paul Martin Chief Executive SW18 2PU