LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTONNotice ID: SUT0293683
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton proposes to make the Orders listed below under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985, the Road Traffic Act 1991 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of The Sutton (Disabled Persons Parking Places) (No. *) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* will be to:-
(a) provide a parking place in which only vehicles displaying a disabled person's badge may park in the following locations, to operate at all times:-
* outside No. 25 Beddington Grove Wallington;
* outside Nos. 25 & 27 Beechmore Gardens, Sutton;
* outside Nos. 14 & 16 Sunningdale Road, Sutton;
(b) revoke the disabled persons parking places in the following locations:-
* outside No. 9 Beechmore Gardens, Sutton;
* outside No. 5 Tavistock Walk, Carshalton.
3. The general effect of The Sutton (Free Parking Places) (Buses) (Limited Time) (No. *) (Amendment No.*) Order 201* will be to provide a free bus parking place located in Kimpton Park Way for buses to wait for up to 1 hour with no return within 15 minutes on Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 7:30am to 4.30 pm.
4. The general effect of The Sutton (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (No. *) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* will be to:-
(a) extend and/or introduce 'at any time' double yellow line waiting restrictions where waiting by vehicles will be prohibited in certain lengths of:
* Beeches Avenue, Stanley Park Road, Staplehurst Road and Woodmansterne Road at the crossroad junction;
* Ranfurly Road adjacent to No. 9 St John's Road;
* Hannibal Way and at its junction with Stafford Road;
* Horatius Way;
* Rosedale Road adjacent to No. 1 Richlands Avenue;
* Diamond Jubilee Way at the roundabout location with and including Damson Way;
* Diamond Jubilee Way extend the existing double yellow lines opposite and adjacent to Forelle Way;
* Revesby Road on its west side adjacent to Green Wrythe Primary School extending existing restrictions from its junction with Green Wrythe Lane;
* Kimpton Park Way;
* Wealdstone Road;
* Minden Road;
* Kimpton Road;
(b) introduce single yellow line waiting restrictions where waiting by vehicles will be prohibited "between 8.00 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays inclusive" in certain lengths of:-
* Robertsbridge Road, between the existing double yellow lines between Lindores Road and Wrythe Lane;
* Kimpton Park Way.
5. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders (and of the Orders that would be revoked or amended by the proposed Orders) and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices at St. Nicholas Way, Sutton and at the Environment and Regeneration Offices at 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Alternatively, a copy of this statutory public notice of proposals and a copies of the plans can be viewed by visiting our web site www.sutton.gov.uk/trafficpublicnotices under "view our Permanent Traffic Order Consultations" under "Notices of Proposals" Reference 1046
6. If you wish to object to the proposed Orders you should send a statement in writing, including the grounds for your objection and quoting the Reference 1046 to Technical Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston and Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by Thursday 28th September 2017. Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways and Transport on 020 8770 6455.
Warren Shadbolt Assistant Director, Environment, Housing & Regeneration Dated: 7th September 2017
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties. Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties. Issued by Warren Shadbolt, Assistant Director, Environment, Housing & Regeneration London Borough of Sutton