WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL CYCLE TRACKS ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0291654
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL CYCLE TRACKS ACT 1984 - SECTION 3 CYCLE TRACK BETWEEN LYFORD ROAD AND SANDGATE LANE
CYCLE TRACKS ACT 1984 - SECTION 3 CYCLE TRACK BETWEEN LYFORD ROAD AND SANDGATE LANE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the following Order (referred to as "the Order"), made on 4th September 2017, is about to be submitted to the Secretary of State for Transport for confirmation or to be confirmed by the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth as an unopposed Order.
? The Wandsworth (Lyford Road and Sandgate Lane) Cycle Tracks Order 2017
2. The effect of the Order, if confirmed without modification, is to re-designate the length of segregated cycle track specified in the Schedule to this Notice as an unsegregated cycle track for shared use by cyclists and pedestrians.
3. A copy of the Order and a plan of the location has been deposited in The Customer Centre at The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU and may be inspected free of charge during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays. Further information may be obtained by telephoning the Traffic and Engineering division -telephone (020) 8487 5279.
4. Any person wishing to object to the Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address given below (quoting the reference W/ES/TMO/1646) by 5th October 2017.
5. If no objections or representations are duly made, or if any so made are withdrawn, the Council may instead of submitting the Order to the Secretary of State for Transport for confirmation, confirm the Order itself as an unopposed Order. If the Order is submitted to the Secretary of State for confirmation any objections and representations, which have been duly made and not withdrawn, will be sent to the Secretary of State with the Order.
Dated this seventh day of September 2017 The Town Hall Wandsworth Paul Martin Chief Executive SW18 2PU
The length of cycle track designated as an "unsegregated" cycle track by this Order is the length of cycle track located within Wandsworth Common, which extends in a south-easterly direction between a point 9 metres south-east of a point opposite the common boundary of Nos. 74 and 76 Lyford Road and a point opposite the north-western boundary of No. 16 Sandgate Lane.