London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT0258112
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) THE CHASE, WALLINGTON
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that In order to carry out gas main replacements and because works are being executed near the road It made an Order the effect of which Is summarise In paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come Into effect on Monday 7 August 2017, with works expected to take one month to complete. However the Order will remain in force for 6 months to be re-introduced should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in The Chase, Wallington between its junctions with East Avenue and Stafford Road introduce One-way working from a south-east to north-west direction.
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic will be via The Chase, Highview Avenue and Stafford Road.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 3 August 2017 Issued by Warren Shadbolt, Assistant Director, Environment, Housing & Regeneration Safer and Stronger Communities - London Borough of Sutton