LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT2212703
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate essential sewer works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 4 October 2021 with works expected to take 5 days to complete, however the Order will remain in force for 3 months should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily in.
- Brunswick Road
- prohibit all vehicular traffic from entering and exiting between Regency Court and Belsize Gardens; and
- suspend one-way working to make the road two-way for access purpose at its junction with Benhill Avenue
- Burnell Road prohibit all vehicular traffic from entering and exiting between its junctions with Brunswick Road and Jengar 0Close
4. An alternative route for vehicular traffic whilst the prohibition is in place will be for.
- Brunswick Road via Oakhill Road, Benhill Wood Road, Benhill Avenue and vice versa; and
- Burnell Road via Oakhill Road, Lewis Road, High Street, Sutton, Marshall's Road, Throwley Way and Benhill Avenue
5 Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
6. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport.
Dated: 30 September 2021