ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MONTANA ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2204417
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MONTANA ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Montana Road to facilitate a service pipe repair.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Montana Road from outside number 9 to outside number 19.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 4 October 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 6 October 2021.
Dated this twenty-third day of September 2021.
MARK MAIDMENT Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU