LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT2200803
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton made the following Order on 13 September 2021 under section 6, and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The Sutton (Prescribed Route) (One-way) (No. 1) (Amendment No. 22) Order 2021;
3. The general effect of which will be to make permanent the provisions of The Sutton (Prescribed Route) (One-Way) (Experimental Order No. 1) Order 2020 to continue in force oneway working for vehicular traffic in a south-west bound direction in Tharp Road, Wallington (except for pedal cycles).
4. A copy of the Order, which will come into force on 26 September 2021 and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA between 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Dated: 16 September 2021