LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (C) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC HELEGAN CLOSE ORPINGTONNotice ID: BRI2185883
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 14 (1) (C) TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC HELEGAN CLOSE ORPINGTON
NOTICE OF INTENTION
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that In order to allow enough space and safe traffic movements for deliveries and construction traffic to manoeuvre into the new building development in the street named below THEY INTEND to make an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions on vehicular traffic: -
Temporary Single Yellow Lining to be implemented at the side of property 3 Helegan Close Orpington for approximately 25m along the south eastern kerbline. The Single Yellow Line restriction will be in place Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00 to 16:00 only.
No person shall, until the works are completed, cause or permit any vehicle to wait or stop at the side of property 3 Helegan Close Orpington for approximately 25m along the south eastern kerbline between the hours of 08:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday.
Any vehicle waiting in contravention of any restriction on waiting imposed by this Order may be removed under the provisions of the Removal and Disposal of Vehicles Regulations 1986, or by the Council in accordance with the powers conferred upon it.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in Paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect on Wednesday 06th October 2021 with no specified finish date.
4. THE Order will have a maximum duration of 18 months and works will begin on or after the commencement date of the Order.
5. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to vehicles being used in connection with the works.
6. NOTHING in the Order shall apply to anything done with the permission or direction of a Police Officer in uniform or a Traffic Warden.
7. IF you have any queries regarding these works please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Street Services Section) on 020 8461 7507.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Civic Centre, Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH