London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT2161246
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate construction works and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below.
2. The Order will come into effect on Wednesday, 22 September 2021 with works expected to take eighteen months to complete.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily introduce 'at any time' waiting and loading restrictions in the length of Ross Parade that lies between the common boundary of Nos. 4 and 5 Ross Parade and a point 22 metres north-east of that boundary (including suspension of a length of loading bay).
4. Vehicles access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Group Manager - Highways and Transport.
Dated: 5 August 2021