PARKING CHANGES TRINITY CRESCENT, SW17Notice ID: SUT2157148
Wandsworth Borough Council
PARKING CHANGES TRINITY CRESCENT, SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 28 July 2021 made the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2021.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to remove the parking place, outside No. 25 Trinity Crescent.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed par3. ticulars of the Order which comes into force on 2 August 2021 are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made
4. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order was made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 29 July 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU