PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES TRINITY CRESCENT, SW17Notice ID: SUT2118990
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES TRINITY CRESCENT, SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20".
2. The general effect of the Order will be to remove the parking place, outside No. 25 Trinity Crescent.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1848) within 21 days if the date if this Notice.
Dated 17 June 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU