ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A23 GLA ROAD (PURLEY WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT2052872
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A23 GLA ROAD (PURLEY WAY, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable traffic signal works to take place on the A23 Purley Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from stopping in the loading bay outside No.449 Purley Way.
The Order will be effective between 12:01 AM on the 14th April 2021 until 11:59 PM on the 14th June 2021 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 8th day of April 2021
Gerard O Toole
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ