ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BEECHCROFT ROAD AND BRUDENELL ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2046129
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BEECHCROFT ROAD AND BRUDENELL ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Beechcroft Road and Brudenell Road to facilitate traffic management for a new water connection on Upper Tooting Road.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Beechcroft Road and Brudenell Road at their junctions with Upper Tooting Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
6 April 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this first day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU