ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - LOUISVILLE ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2032352
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - LOUISVILLE ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Louisville Road to facilitate the removal of a telegraph pole.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Louisville Road outside number 28.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 31 March 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this eighteenth day of March 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU