ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A23 GLA ROAD (LONDON ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING AND SUSPENSION OF BUS LANE) ORDER 2021Notice ID: SUT1972128
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A23 GLA ROAD (LONDON ROAD, LONDON BOROUGH OF CROYDON) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF STOPPING AND SUSPENSION OF BUS LANE) ORDER 2021
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow utility works to take place on London Road.
3. The Order will be effective from 8:00 AM on the 23rd January 2021 and 6:00 PM on 27th January 2021 or until the works has been completed. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
This Order will also permit all vehicles to use the southbound bus lane on A23 London Road between its junctions with Malvern Road and Langdale Road
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
Dated this 14th day of January 2021 Andrew Sherry
Co-ordination & Permitting Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ