ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY CLOSURES AND SUSPENSION OF PARKING CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKSNotice ID: SUT1971223
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
TEMPORARY CLOSURES AND SUSPENSION OF PARKING CARRIAGEWAY RESURFACING WORKS
1.The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate carriageway resurfacing works they have made an Order, the effect of which would be to introduce temporary closures and/or parking restrictions in various streets within the borough.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed wait or stand in those streets or parts of streets as specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. Alternative routes for vehicles will be available, as indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order would come into operation on 18 January 2021 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs. The works are expected to be completed by 30 April 2021.
5. Parking places in the specified streets and parts of streets would also be suspended during the works.
6. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
7. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 6686.
Dated 14 January 2021
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU
Specified Streets and Parts of Streets for Carriageway Resurfacing Works
- Corsehill Street - Fallsbrook Road to Mitcham Lane
- Credenhill Street - Fallsbrook Road to Mitcham Lane
- Leacroft Avenue - Nightingale Lane to Mayford Road
- Mallinson Road - Northcote Road to Webbs Road
- Bennerley Road - Northcote Road to Bolingbroke Road
- Windlesham Grove - Victoria Drive to Inner Park Road
- Coteford Street - Okeburn Road to Franciscan Road
- Sefton Street - Lower Richmond Road to Home Way
- Ashley Crescent - Lavender Hill to end of cul-de-sacs
- Evesham Way - Opposite 24 Dunstan Road to Opposite 152 Dunstan Road
- Freedom Street - Burns Road to Sheepcote Lane
- Odger Street - Burns Road to Sheepcote Lane
- Weybridge Point - Sheepcote Lane to Cul de Sac
- Broadwater Road - Upper Tooting Road to near St Augustine's Church