ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1949711
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -AVOCA ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Avoca Road to facilitate gas mains replacement works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Avoca Road from the junction with Topsham Road to the junction with Tooting Bee Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 2 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this seventeenth day of December 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Town Hall
Chief Executive Wandsworth