London Borough of Sutton Public NoticesNotice ID: SUT1935113
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 BELMONT WARD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton propose to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 19841, as amended -
(a) The Sutton (Charged-For Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*; and
(b) The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) (Amendment No. *) Order 202*.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to introduce or amend in the vicinity of the following locations:-
(a) lengths of kerb markings operating 'Monday to Saturday 8am to 6.30pm' loading / unloading restrictions in Chiltern Road outside Draper House
(b) lengths of double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions for certain lengths in the vicinity of the following locations:-
- Arundel Road outside Nos. 23 to 41
- Autumn Drive outside Nos. 2 to 8,12
- Balmoral Way outside Nos. 3, 8 and 9,11, 19, 21, 22, 27 to 31, 33 to 34,
- Banstead Road South outside Nos. 45 to 51, 53 to 57, 69 to 83, 78, 80 to 84, 94 to 98, 93 to 97, 110 and 112, 111 to 115, 150 to adjacent to No. 2a Furzedown Road, 152,159 to 161, 167, 166 to 172,179 to 183
- Beeches Walk extended at its junction with Banstead Road South
- Belmont Road at the rear of No. 15 Station Road
- Brighton Road between its junctions with the Downsway and Downs Road
- Chiltern Road outside No. 3, Draper House, 71 to 75, 72 to 74, 90 to 94, adjacent to No 77 The Gallop, and No. 78 Banstead Road South
- Commonside Close adjacent to the bus stands
- Dorset Road adjacent to No. 20
- Fairlawn Road at its junction with Downs Road and opposite No. 2
- Felbridge Close, on its north side and in the turning head
- Furzedown Road opposite No. 42
- Hillside Road outside Nos. 22 to 24, in the turning head and adjacent to No. 10 Beresford Road
- Holland Avenue and at its junction with Sackville Road
- Homeland Drive on Belmont Hospital Bridge and at its junctions with Autumn Drive and Hadleigh Drive
- Hulverston Close outside and opposite Nos. 13 to 22, at its junctions with Brighton Road and around the island site
- Kings Road at the rear of Deacon House and Nos. 31 and 33 Station Road
- Knockholt Close and at its junctions with Brasted Close and opposite Brasted Close
- Moore Way at its junctions with Courtenay Avenue and Hatfield Close, on its south side and in the turning head
- Queens Road adjacent to No. 1
- Sackville Road outside Midsummer Apartments and at its junctions with Penshurst Way and Wyndham Close
- Sevenoaks Close at its junctions with Cudham Close, Westerham Close, outside and opposite No. 60, and Nos. 1 to 33
- Station Road, Belmont between Nos. 5 to 7
- The Crescent, Belmont at the entrance to and opposite Patricia Gardens, outside No. 58 to Queens Court, outside and adjacent to Nos. 1 and 2
- York Road outside Nos 23 to 25, Beltane to 22a, 83 and at its junction with Holland Avenue
(c) "no waiting operating 'Monday to Friday between 8am and 6.30pm" single yellow line in Chiltern Road on its north side between Bassett Close and Draper House
(d) "no waiting and no loading / unloading operating Monday to Friday between 8am and 6.30pm" single yellow line along various lengths of Bassett Close
(e) "no waiting operating Monday to Friday between 10am and 11am" single yellow line in Banstead Road South outside Nos. 54 and 66
(f) "no waiting operating Tuesday and Thursday between 8am and 4.30pm" single yellow line in Banstead Road South outside Nos. 98 to 110,134 to 138a and 152 to 164
(g) "no waiting operating Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 8am and 4.30pm" single yellow line along various lengths of Banstead Road South outside Nos. 99 to 111, 131 to 137 and 167 to 177
(h) "no waiting operating Monday to Saturday between 8.30am and 6.30pm" single yellow line in Northdown Road outside Nos 1 to 7
(i) limited time parking bay to limited waiting operating "Monday to Saturday between 8am and 6.30pm" maximum stay 2 hours no return within 2 hours in Homeland Drive between Kingswood Drive and Hulverston Close
(j) existing limited time parking bays to limited waiting operating "Monday to Saturday between 8.30am and 6.30pm" maximum stay 30 minutes no return within 1 hour in:-
- Kings Road adjacent to Deacon House and Nos. 31 and 33 Station Road
- Station Road, Belmont outside Nos. 17 to 21, 37 to 45 and Deacon House;
(k) existing limited time parking bay to limited waiting operating "Monday to Saturday between 8.30am and 10pm" maximum stay
2 hours no return within 4 hours in Station Road, Belmont outside Nos. 24 to 34;
(I) limited time parking bay operating "Monday to Saturday between 8.30am and 6.30pm" maximum stay 2 hours no return within 4 hours in:-
- Queens Road adjacent to the war memorial garden; and
- The Crescent adjacent to Nos. 18 and 20, and 22 Station Road.
3. To amend the map-based tiles to the schedule attached to The Sutton (Charged for Parking Places) Order 2017 and to The Sutton (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 2017 to match conditions as they exist on site.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders, of the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders and plans showing the locations and the effects of the proposals may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA. Copies can also be obtained by calling 020 8770 5000.
5 If you would like to make comments on the proposals you can do so by filling in an on-line consultation response form which can be found on our web pages
under "Traffic Management Order" and Reference 'SuttMap 1087 WARDS".
Alternatively please send them to The Parking Strategy Operations Team, Highways and Transport, Kingston & Sutton Shared Environment Service, London Borough of Sutton, 24 Denmark Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 2JG by 4 January 2021 please quote the following reference SuttMap 1087 Belmont Ward.
Dated: 3 December 2020
Note: Persons responding to the proposed Orders should be aware that the Council may be legally obliged to disclose the information provided to third parties.
Issued by Mervyn Bartlett - Group Manager, Highways and Transport - London Borough of Sutton